BA (Hons) Public Administration and Management
De Montfort University (DMU) offers award-winning teaching, modern facilities and a memorable student experience. DMU is in more in-demand than ever and was named as one of the 150 best young universities in the world by the influential Times Higher Education magazine.
DMU is proud to be awarded the highest possible ranking of Gold in the 2017 Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework. This Gold award recognises a range of strengths for which DMU has become well-known: teaching excellence, an outstanding student experience, high student employability, a wide range of volunteering opportunities, a determination to widen participation in higher education, and an unwavering commitment to improving student achievement.
Based in Leicester, in the heart of England, DMU is a vibrant, multicultural hub of creativity and innovation. It provides a supportive learning environment in which students are encouraged to improve their skills, be creative and defy the odds.
The Faculty of Business and Law at DMU is a large provider of business and management education in the UK, and enjoys close links with major UK professional bodies, industry and the public sector. The Faculty has around 6,000 students studying undergraduate, postgraduate, research and professional programmes. The diverse student community includes a growing population of international students from around the world with over 100 nationalities represented in addition to many professionals studying part-time or by distance learning, both in the UK and overseas.
Programme Code 課程編號
About the Programme 課程簡介
The programme aims to provide students with a solid knowledge base in public sector management and develop their analytical skills to tackle governance issues in local and global contexts.
Career prospects for graduates are wide-ranging; covering civil services, community services, policy research and political analyst as well as private sector.
Programme Structure 課程結構
Programme Features 課程特色
- A well-established overseas degree in public administration and management in Hong Kong with 23 years of history and excellent reputation
- Emphasizes on academic rigor and professional competence
- Highly practical with case studies providing an in-depth study on politics and policies in Hong Kong and Global
- Recognised by the Hong Kong Government for employment purpose within the Civil Service
- Academic staff are experienced local teachers and subject experts
- Apart from the Government Scholarships, De Montfort University also offers Scholarships to students
- 學生可申請政府資助和教育局獎學金計劃，英國德蒙福特大學亦頒授獎學金予 成績優異學員