Edinburgh Napier University
Edinburgh Napier University is one of CityU SCOPE’s largest UK partners of higher education in Hong Kong. It is one of the largest universities in Scotland, with over 19,500 students. The University is split into six schools:
- The Business School
- School of Applied Sciences
- School of Arts & Creative Industries
- School of Computing
- School of Engineering & the Built Environment
- School of Health & Social Care
The University has approximately 1,550 staff and offers more than 200 undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, as well as an extensive range of short courses for industry and commerce. Many of its short courses have been tailored to fit international clients' needs and are delivered abroad.
The Business School is one of the largest in Scotland with more than 8,200 students. It offers a wide range of courses in business, finance, hospitality, law, languages and tourism at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Top 5% of universities worldwide (THE World University Rankings 2017)
- Awarded five stars for employability, teaching and internationalisation by the prestigious QS Stars ratings
- Top in the UK for adding value to students (Guardian University Guide 2017)
- Number 1 in Scotland for hospitality, tourism and event management (Guardian University Guide 2017)
- Top Scottish modern university for marketing (Complete University Guide 2016)
- Student satisfaction score of 96% for accounting (National Student Survey 2016)
- Largest provider of UK education in Hong Kong, with 20 years of collaboration with CityU SCOPE
- More than 12,000 graduates in HK
The programmes are exempted under the Non-local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance (reference numbers 451954 and 451955). It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which this programme may lead.