Application & Fees
Holders of Associate Degree (AD) or Higher Diploma (HD) in any business or service related studies with at least one module taken in marketing fundamentals and another module in statistics, mathematics or other suitable quantitatively-oriented subject.
* Students without any study of marketing fundamentals may also be considered. Students will be required to study an additional marketing bridging course in the summer.
||HK$140, non-refundable (to be paid at the time of application)
HK$95,700 [BA (Hons)]
[payable in 3 instalments (full-time mode)/ 5 instalments (part-time mode)]
HK$52,200 [BA (Hons)]
[payable in 2 instalments (full-time mode) / 3 instalments (part-time mode)]
||HK$400 (to be paid with the first instalment of programme fee for the first year)
1. All fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. In the case of re-assessment and retaking a module, additional fees will be charged.
- A completed application form, together with copies of required supporting documents, should be sent to SCOPE on or before the deadline.
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to attend an interview
On-line Enquiries of Application Status
An acknowledgement of your application will be sent to you by email. Enquiries on your application status can be also made by visiting our website: http://www.cityu.edu.hk/ce/enrol/que seven days after submission of your application.
Deadline for Application
30 June 2013
As class size is limited, it is advisable to submit your application as early as possible. Qualified applicants are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.