| Programme Objectives | Qualifications Framework | Relevant Programmes |
In recent years, there has been growing emphasis on adding value to the property. The demand for facility management (FM) professional from the industry would be increasingly high. Many people plan to switch their career to this prospective industry. Thus, the Certificate in Facility Management (CFM) is newly launched this year for junior FM staffs and those wish to join this industry for their career advancement.
Upon completion of the Certificate in Facility Management programme, students should be able to:
- demonstrate their readiness and background knowledge in joining the field of facility management;
- explain the competencies required of a facility professional in accordance with IFMA and HKIFM;
- possess the knowledge for further studies in facility management and pursue lifelong learning.
Certificate in Facility Management is recognized under the Qualifications Framework and has been listed in the Qualifications Register by the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ).
- QF Level: Level 3
- QR Registration No.: 13/000198/L3
- Validity Period: On-going since18 Apr 2013
HKQR official website: www.hkqr.gov.hk