Certified Hotel Administrator (CHA) -
The most prestigious certification to a Hotel General Manager
With the support of the Hong Kong Hotels Association (HKHA), the School of Continuing and Professional Education, City University of Hong Kong (CityU SCOPE) offered the second Certified Hotel Administrator (CHA) course, which is sanctioned by the American Hotel Lodging Association Educational Institute (AHLEI) to hotel general managers in November 2013.
Several distinguished hotel general managers passed the CHA examination and obtained certificate of CHA which is a highly respected and globally recognized professional credential in the hospitality industry. The successful CHA awardees include:
- Mr. Andres Teofilo Castillejos, General Manager, Harbour Plaza Metropolis
- Mr. Chiu Man Yee, Peter, General Manager, Regal Riverside Hotel
- Mr. Fung Wai Kin, Ken, Hotel Manager, The HarbourView Place
- Mr. Lee Fai Shing, Dickson, General Manager, Harbour Plaza Resort
- Ms. Sam Su Lai, Shirley, General Manager, Island Pacific Hotel
Mr. James Lu, Executive Director of Hong Kong Hotels Association (HKHA) and Mr. Henry Tong, representative of AHLEI in Hong Kong were on hand to congratulate the outstanding performance of the general managers at the CHA presentation ceremony held on February 12, 2014 at the CityU SCOPE Learning Centre at Admiralty. Jubilant awardees were delighted to receive the CHA certificate and pin from CityU SCOPE Acting Director, Dr. Louis Ma for their achievement.
For further information, please contact Ms Emily Chan at 3442 2122 and/or email: email@example.com.