For full-time and part-time non-local degree programmes
All fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise specified.
First Instalment of Tuition Fee (Full Refund)
After accepting an offer of admission from CityU SCOPE by paying acceptance fee or first instalment of tuition fee, applicants may request in writing a full refund of fee paid under the following situations:
- When applicants accept an offer for a government-funded place of a comparable full-time UGC-funded bachelor’s degree programme or bachelor’s programme subsidised under the Study Subsidy Scheme for Designated Professions/Sectors (SSSDP) and fulfil all offer conditions, if any, and submit a written request for refund# to CityU SCOPE before the following deadlines, whichever is earlier.
1. Two weeks after the receipt of offer from a UGC-funded or SSSDP programme
2. The commencement of the first term/semester of the enrolled CityU SCOPE programme
|# Refund request will not be accepted without proper supporting documents.
- When applicants have used their best efforts to try to fulfil the condition(s) of offer and provide a written proof showing such condition(s) cannot be met by the date stipulated in the offer letter; or
- When the programme for which an offer is made is subsequently cancelled by the non-local university or CityU SCOPE.
Refund Due to Over-payment
Any overpayment of fees will normally be retained for settlement of future fees and charges. Students who wish to apply for a refund of the overpaid amount instead will be charged an administrative fee of $100.
Refund will not be made for an amount less than $10.
Please note refund of acceptance fee and tuition fees will only be made after students clear all outstanding matters and charges due to CityU SCOPE.