BA (Hons) Public Administration and Management
De Montfort University (DMU) offers award-winning teaching, modern facilities and a memorable student experience. DMU is in more in-demand than ever and was named as one of the 150 best young universities in the world by the influential Times Higher Education magazine.
DMU is proud to be awarded the highest possible ranking of Gold in the 2017 Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework. It was named the fifth best university for overall teaching excellence, and the best university in the country for helping students find highly skilled work or further study, in a league table produced by higher education experts Wonkhe based on TEF analysis. This Gold award recognises a range of strengths for which DMU has become well-known: teaching excellence, an outstanding student experience, high student employability, a wide range of volunteering opportunities, a determination to widen participation in higher education, and an unwavering commitment to improving student achievement.
Based in Leicester, in the heart of England, DMU considers itself to be a truly global university. It provides a supportive learning environment in which students are encouraged to improve their skills, be creative and defy the odds.
By choosing to study in the Faculty of Business and Law you will be joining a truly global community of over 6,000 students studying undergraduate, postgraduate, research and professional programmes. The diverse student community includes a growing population of international students from around the world with over 100 nationalities represented in addition to many professionals studying part-time or by distance learning, both in the UK and overseas. Our successful graduates have gone onto work at world-leading companies such as Vauxhall, PwC, KPMG, BT, and Microsoft.
Programme Code 課程編號
About the Programme 課程簡介
The programme aims to provide students with a solid knowledge base in public sector management and develop their analytical skills to tackle governance issues in local and global contexts.
Career prospects for graduates are wide-ranging; covering civil services, community services, policy research and political analyst as well as private sector.
本課程旨在教授紮實的公共行政及公營機構管理專業知識，透過高質素的教學團隊講解配合本地個案及研究 實例，幫助同學由淺入深地發展全面的分析能力，訓練多角度的政治思維，使能掌握並分析本港以至全球化的 政策事務及議題。
Programme Structure 課程結構
Programme Features 課程特色
- A well-established overseas degree in public administration and management in Hong Kong with 24 years of history and excellent reputation
- Emphasizes on academic rigor and professional competence
- Highly practical with case studies providing an in-depth study on politics and policies in Hong Kong and Global
- Recognised by the Hong Kong Government for employment purpose within the Civil Service
- Academic staff are experienced local teachers and subject experts
- Apart from the Government Scholarships, De Montfort University also offers Scholarships to students
- 理論與實用兼備，緊貼社會發展，透過實例研究，讓學生深入了解本港以至全 球化的政治環境及政策
- 學生可申請政府資助和教育局獎學金計劃，英國德蒙福特大學亦頒授獎學金予 成績優異學員