Application & Fees
Holders of Associate Degree (AD) or Higher Diploma (HD) in any business or service related studies with at least one module taken in marketing fundamentals or equivalent qualifications.
* Students without any study of marketing fundamentals may also be considered. Students will be required to study an additional marketing bridging course in the summer.
* Students whose qualifications do not quite meet the above requirements, but with over two years marketing or sales experience, may be interviewed and considered under the Recognition of Prior Learning for Credit procedures for uncertificated learning. These students will usually be applicants for the part-time programme.
||HK$160, non-refundable (to be paid at the time of application)
BA: HK$68,400 (payable in 3 instalments)
BA(Hons): HK$125,400 (payable in 5 instalments)
1. All fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. In the case of re-assessment and retaking a module, additional fees will be charged.
- Application should be submitted online via www.scope.edu/eapplication.
- Application form can also be obtained upon request from the reception counter of CityU SCOPE.
- Applications are processed on a rolling basis, early application is encouraged.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of academic merits and relevant work experience. All applicants will be informed of the application results. Please contact CityU SCOPE if you do not receive our decision by late August 2021.
Deadline of Application*
31 July 2021 (Non-Marketing candidates)
* Applications may be considered after the deadline subject to the availability of places.
On-line Enquiries of Application Status
An acknowledgement of your application will be sent to you by email. Enquiries on your application status can be also made by visiting our website: http://www.scope.edu/trackstatus seven days after submission of your application.