BA (Hons) International Tourism and Airline Management
Associate Degree / Higher Diploma level entry
- Holders of Associate Degree or Higher Diploma or equivalent level in tourism, airline operations / management or related disciplines; OR
- Holders of Associate Degree or Higher Diploma in business or related disciplines with 2 years' relevant work experience
AND satisfied the following English requirements:
- Associate Degree or Higher Diploma or equivalent with duration of at least 2 years delivered in English will be exempted from English proficiency test; OR
- IELTS Academic - score of 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in any component; OR
- English proficiency test results of equivalent standard
Degree level entry
- Holders of Bachelor Degree (Ordinary) in tourism, airline operations / management or related disciplines; OR
- Holders of Bachelor Degree (Ordinary) in business or related disciplines with 3 years' relevant work experience
1. Application should be submitted online via www.scope.edu/eapplication.
2. Application form can also be obtained upon request from the reception counter of CityU SCOPE.
3. Applications are processed on a rolling basis, early applications are strongly encouraged.
4. Applicants will be selected on the basis of academic merits and relevant work experience. All applicants will be informed of the application results. Please contact CityU SCOPE if you do not receive our decision by late August 2021.
Application fee: HK$160 (to be paid upon application)
Tuition fee: Full-time programme: HK$136,800 (to be paid by 4 instalments)
In case of re-assessment, retaking of a module and extension of study period, additional fees will be charged. All fees are non-refundable.
31 March 2021
Applications are processed on a rolling basis, early applications are strongly encouraged.
* Applications may be considered after the deadline subject to the availability of places.
On-line Enquiries of Application Status
An acknowlegement of your application will be sent to you via email. Enquiries about your application status can be made at our website: www.cityu.edu.hk/ce/enrol/que 7 working days after submission of your application.