Formal requirements are normally
- a Master's degree in a relevant subject
- three years' professional experience in a related area
- a high standard of competence in spoken and written English is essential
||Year 1 HK$115,500 (to be paid in two equal instalments)
Year 2 HK$115,500 (to be paid in two equal instalments)
Year 3 and after HK$48,000 per year
Please click here* to make the online application. Applicants should read carefully the “Notes for Online Applicants”, “Online Application Guide” and the dquo;Notes for Statement of Research Interest” for useful information including the steps for application, payment etc. before completing the online application form.
*If you are not Hong Kong permanent resident (non-local applicant), please contact our office to clarify your visa status before submitting your application
Applicants will be required to provide and upload the following documents in support of your application before the application deadline:
- at least TWO references;
- Copies of university degree certificate(s) and transcript(s);
- A personal statement
- A 1000-word statement of research interest (guideline)
- Any other professional qualification(s)/supplementary information which is relevant to the assessment of your application
Please note that paper applications and hard copy of supporting documents WILL NOT
be accepted. Application will be processed upon receipt of all the required information.
Notification of the Application Result
Applicants will be notified of the decision through the online system. Please notify the Graduate School of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive the results within 21 days after submission of your application.
Deadline for Application
10 July 2021
Applications for this programme are processed on a rolling basis and review of applications will start immediately until all places are filled. Therefore, early applications are strongly encouraged.
Use of Application Information
The information that you provided in the application will be used for the following purposes: as a basis for various types of processing in relation to your application
- as a basis for selection of applicants for admission to the programme offered by the University of Bristol and other relevant or related purposes
- for obtaining from the relevant institutions information about your candidature for studies in institutions in Hong Kong and elsewhere
- for transferring to student record system of the University upon successful outcome of your application
- In accordance of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to access to, and correction of, the information contained in the application form, and the right to request a copy of such data. If you wish to obtain more information, please write to the School of continuing and Professional Education.
Successful applicants are eligible to apply for the Government's Extended Non-means Tested Loan Scheme. Application forms are obtainable from each District Office and the Student Financial Office (SFO).