Consultation Sessions provide opportunities for students to talk to an English teacher either in a group or individually. Students can seek an English teacher’s advice on how to
- utilize the facilities and resources of
- Self–access Language Laboratory
- English Learning Resource Corner
- English Language Enhancement Courses
- design a study plan for their language learning
- with individual guidance for self-access learning OR
- with regular meetings with the English teacher
- improve their English ability such as
- Reading and Writing
- Listening and Speaking
- Vocabulary and Grammar
- Pronunciation and Oral Presentation
Consultation sessions are provided every Tuesday or Thursday 2:00pm - 6:00pm. Each session will last around 30 minutes.
Please make an appointment for consultation through firstname.lastname@example.org. A confirmation mail will be sent to you.