Consultation Sessions provide students with chances to talk to an English teacher either in a group or individually. Students can seek an English teacher’s advice on how to
- utilise the facilities and resources offered by the
- Self-access Language Laboratory,
- English Learning Resources Corner, and
- English Language Enhancement Courses
- devise a study plan for their language learning
- improve their English ability in an area of
- Reading and/ or writing,
- Listening and/ or speaking,
- Vocabulary use and grammar use
Each session will last around 30 minutes.
Please make an appointment for a consultation session through the admin staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. A confirmation mail will be sent to you shortly after your application.