The aim of the award is to:
- Acknowledge efforts and achievements by students in their degree academic pursuit;
- Provide forth-coming students a model for their studies.
Criteria for Recommendation
To be eligible for nomination, students will need to satisfy the following criteria at time of award presentation:
- Enrolment as a SCOPE degree student;
- No failure in courses / modules taken;
- Achieved outstanding academic achievement and as recommended by Programme Leader. Overall marks 70% or above / overall distinction can be taken as a reference.
- Top 3% of the cohort.
Recipients will be awarded a certificate of honor signed by the Director of SCOPE.
Recipients of the Director’s List will be invited to attend a ceremony to honor their achievements.