Student Ambassador Scheme (2018~19)
The aims of the Scheme:
- To develop students’ interpersonal skills, social etiquette, and positive attitudes in sharing their learning and campus experience at SCOPE.
- To cultivate the students’ commitment and willingness to help SCOPE in functions related to recruiting prospective students like secondary school visits, Information Day, Education Exhibition and Admission Week.
Criteria for Recommendation
- Enrolment as a SCOPE full-time degree student;
- Completion of the training session(s) and contributions in at least scoring 20 points of the specified school promotional events.
|School Promotional Events
|Secondary School Visit
|Education Exhibition (May-July) Support
Admission Week (July) Support
- Recommended by Programme Leaders, teachers or administrative staff.
Qualified Student Ambassador will be awarded a certificate of honor signed by the Director of SCOPE.
Qualified Student Ambassador will be invited to attend a ceremony to honor their achievements.
Last Updated on 28 September 2018