List of Student Activities 2021-2022
Objective: To enrich the campus life for students
Achiever Award (Point)
Orientation Week (Organized by Student Representatives)
||8 - 10 Oct 2021
||1 per day
||22 Oct 2021
||Archery (Cancelled due to COVID-19 Pandemic)
||Style Photo Workshop
||27 May 2022
Notes for students:
1. Students who accomplish 20 points of specified activities in Personal Development, Career and Employment, Student Activities, Physical Education and Sports are qualified for the Achiever Award.
2. SDU activities operate along quota systems which many students want. To provide eligible students with equal opportunities in participating SDU activities, students are expected to inform SDU three working days in advance, bringing with valid reasons, if they cannot join events with admission allowed. Students who fail to do so will be liable to the following suspension policy:
(1) No show for the first time will lead to suspension from registration in the following month (30 days) .
(2) No show for the second time will lead to suspension from registration in the following two months (60 days).
(3) No show for the third time will lead to suspension from registration in the following three months (90 days).