Computing Services Centre
4/F, Li Dak Sum Yip Yio Chun Academic Building, CityU
- Student terminal areas
- Express terminals around campus
Electronic Services and Other Supports
- Canvas: Centrally support e-learning platform where students can get most learning materials and communicate with teachers and classmates
- Email account: Students will be given a CityU email account with 50MB quota
- Wireless network: Access the Internet at most of the open access areas at SCOPE learning centres
- SCOPE Resource Centre: Located at Tsim Sha Tsui East Learning Centre provides PCs with Internet access and space for study and discussion
- Online resources: Available from overseas universities for most of our overseas degree programmes
Sport Facilities and Services
SCOPE full-time bachelor's degree students (3-Year and Top-up) and full-time advanced diploma students can enjoy the designated sports facilities and services offered by YMCA of Hong Kong.
CityU Credit Card
SCOPE student card holders can apply for a CityU Credit Card. On-campus Privileges of CityU Credit Card holders including:
- Discounts at The Commercial Press (HK) Ltd (the offer is not applicable to magazines, specified items and Commercial Press (HK) Cyberbooks Ltd)
- 10% surcharge waiver when dining at City Chinese Restaurant and City Top
- Special rate of using CityU swimming pool
- Discounted parking fee at CityU during non-peak hours
Communication with Students
Communication with Students: Each programme is managed by a dedicated Programme Leader and Programme Officer who can be contacted by phone or email regarding any academic matters.
Our quality assurance process is committed to promoting continuous improvement and fostering a culture of quality assurance. Programme management and operation systems are continuously enhanced via periodic course review, on-going monitoring, regular class visits and evaluations, timely improvements and dissemination of good practices etc. Students are invited to "student-staff committee" meetings and are encouraged to communicate with programme leaders so as to identify students' needs.
Students may also provide their suggestion of improvements related to student resources by completing the Student Resources Suggestion Form and return it to us by email to SRWG@scope.edu. For improvements that required immediate actions, students may contact CityU SCOPE Counter Staff at different learning centres for immediate assistance.
SCOPE CityU Learning Centre (2410, 2/F, Li Dak Sum Yip Yio Chin Academic Building, City University of Hong Kong)
SCOPE TST East Learning Centre (UG202, UG301, ChinaChem Golden Plaza, 77 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon)
School of Continuing and Professional Education (SCOPE)
2410, 2/F, Li Dak Sum Yip Yio Chin Academic Building, City University of Hong Kong, Tat Chee Avenue Kowloon
Tel: 3442 7423
Fax: 3442 0399