To promote the development of the self-financing post-secondary sector, the Self-financing Post-secondary Scholarship Scheme (SPSS) is set up under the Self-financing Post-secondary Education Fund to offer scholarships and awards to students pursuing full-time locally-accredited self-financing sub-degree or bachelor's degree (including top-up degree) programmes at non-profit-making education institutions. A total of 83 students from CityU SCOPE are awarded the following scholarships/awards in 2019-2020 to honor their outstanding academic and non-academic achievements:
- 19 students are awarded the Outstanding Performance Scholarship
- 5 students are awarded the Best Progress Award
- 8 students are awarded the Talent Development Scholarship
- 49 students are awarded the Reaching Out Award
- 2 students are awarded the Endeavour Scholarship
We wish students all the very best of luck and success in their studies!
- 2名學生獲頒發「展毅獎學金 」