Coventry University in the United Kingdom, through the School of Continuing and Professional Education (SCOPE) at the City University of Hong Kong (CityU) offers a one-year full-time; and two-year part-time programmes leading to the BSc (Hons) Information Technology for Business
Coventry University is a global, modern university with a mission of Creating Better Futures. Founded by entrepreneurs and industrialists in 1843 as the Coventry School of Design the university continues to have strong links with the public and private sector, providing job-ready graduates with the skills and creative thinking to improve their communities. Coventry University's students are part of a global network that has 50,000 learners studying Coventry University degrees in more than 40 different countries worldwide. In recent years the university has won many awards and vastly improved their rankings in the league tables that matter to students.
- Shortlisted for University of the Year, The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021
- Ranked 38th in UK by the Guardian, Guardian University Guide 2022
- Ranked 51st in UK by the Times, The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2022
- No.3 in UK for students overseas, Based on in-person delivery of TNE Programmes with an overseas institution, HESA data 2020/21
- Top 100 in World for ‘international outlook, The World University Rankings 2022
- 5 QS Stars Overall Rating, QS Stars University Ratings
- 70% of Coventry University’s Research was classed as world-leading or internationally excellent, Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2021
* accolades and statistics above relate to Coventry University courses and the campus in the UK
Committed to quality with Coventry University
1. This programme is:
- accredited by the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ) to reach HKQF Level 5 (QR Registration Number: 18/000509/L5; Validity Period: 01/09/2018 to 31/08/2026);
- equivalent to the standing of bachelor’s degrees offered by local universities in Hong Kong; and
- recognised by the Hong Kong Government for employment purposes within the Civil Service.
2. Students may apply for government scholarship, grant and loans.
This is an exempted programme under the Non-local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance (ref. number: 451831). It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which this programme may lead.