BA Marketing Management, Edinburgh Napier University
Edinburgh Napier University
Edinburgh Napier University is one of CityU SCOPE's largest UK partners of Higher Education in Hong Kong. Edinburgh Napier delivers the skills and experience that matter. It combines professional know-how with an academic approach and work-related learning to help its students succeed beyond university. Meanwhile, its research approach shapes the world around us, improving lives in Scotland and across the globe.
Edinburgh Napier is one of the largest universities in Scotland, with almost 21,000 students. It is split into five Schools: The Business School, School of Arts & Creative Industries; School of Computing; Engineering & the Built Environment; School of Applied Sciences; and School of Health & Social Care. The University has approximately 1,500 staff and offers around 300 undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, as well as an extensive range of short courses for industry and commerce. Many of its short courses have been tailored to fit international clients’ needs and are delivered abroad.
The Business School
The Business School is one of the largest and modern Business Schools in Scotland with more than 8,500 students. It offers a wide range of Business, Finance, Hospitality and Tourism courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
The Business School has been working with SCOPE at City University of Hong Kong since 1997, providing learning opportunities for students in Hong Kong to articulate from their associate degree and diploma programmes onto a number of our honours degree and degree programmes.
The School is the home to four subject groups, namely: Management; Accounting, Finance & Law; and Tourism & Languages and Marketing. The Marketing subject group offers the Marketing undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in the UK and Hong Kong. Our degrees focus on Marketing Management at both the strategic and tactical levels.
Edinburgh Napier University Scholorship
The scholarship is offered to students in this programme, with outstanding prior academic achievements.
Overseas Study Opportunity
In Trimester 2 students on this programme will have a valuable opportunity to study in the UK campus of Edinburgh Napier University for a whole trimester. Bursaries may be available for eligible students.
Summer International Festivals in Edinburgh
Students will have an opportunity to visit Scotland in the summer for two weeks. They will have the opportunity to learn about Scottish culture and participate in the Edinburgh International Festival. Bursaries may be available for eligible students.
Edinburgh Napier University’s recent achievements include:
Top 10 rankings:
- Top-ranked Modern University in Scotland - Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2024
- #The only Schottish university to be shortlisted for University of the Year at the Times Higher Education Awards 2022
- #Top Scottish modern university for both research power and research impact (REF 2021)
- #1 Modern University in the UK for Computer Science, Criminology, English and Nursing (Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide 2023
- #Top five university for Film production and Photography and Journalism (Guardian University Guide 2023)
- Top 10 Modern UK University for Business, Management & Marketing - The Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide 2022
- Top 10 Modern UK University for Accounting & Finance - The Times & Sunday Times Good University 2022
- #1 university for Student Satisfaction in Edinburgh for the four consecutive years -National Student Survey 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023
- The Business School scored 87% for overall satisfaction - National Student Survey 2023
- It is the largest UK provider of higher education in Hong Kong, with more than 3,000 students studying there.
- It is internally recognised: in the recent QS Stars of its teaching, internationalization and employability were all officially recognised, with the University scoring five stars in each category.
- Edinburgh Napier has been offering Marketing programmes in HK since 2000. The graduates of our Marketing programmes will shortly over 2,000.
- Edinburgh Napier University has earned business accreditation from AACSB International, the longest-serving global accrediting body for business schools. They are now in the top 6% of business schools globally. You can learn more about the accreditation here.
QF Level: 5
QR registration no. 12/000154/5 [BA]
Validity Period: 1 Sep 2012 to 31 Aug 2025
BA Marketing Management is an exempted programme under the Non-local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance (Ref. no.: 452009 [BA]). It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this programme may lead.