We are delighted with your interest in studying at SCOPE with our quality continuing education programmes for professional practice, retraining and self-development. Prospective students are welcome to submit their applications to us by post, in person or online. Please check the most up-to-date course information, entry requirements and application deadlines before submitting your application. Application form can be downloaded from individual programme websites or obtained at our School’s main office
How to apply
First-come, first-served general and professional courses
- complete the enrolment form
- attach copy of supporting documents, if required
- attach a crossed cheque or cashier’s order for course fee payment
Award bearing programmes
- complete the application form
- attach copy of academic certificates/professional qualifications
- attach a crossed cheque or proof of payment for settlement of application fee, if any
Completed application form with following documents can be sent by post to CityU SCOPE Learning Centres.
Completed application form with following documents in person to CityU SCOPE TST East Learning Centre, or put them into the collection boxes there.
- An acknowledgement of your application will be sent to you via email as soon as the form is processed
- Enquiries on your application status can be made by visiting our website:www.scope.edu/trackstatus seven working days after submission of your application form
- Applicants will be informed of their application result before course commencement