BA (Hons) Business Management, De Montfort University
Programme Features 課程特色
About the Programme
The programme provides students with a wide range of applied skills and knowledge in Business Management. Students are encouraged to examine real-life business issues in an analytical context in Hong Kong as well as the wider global community. They are given a broad range of assessments to practise and develop their growing confidence, knowledge and practical abilities to enhance their employability prospects in their desired field.
Strong Reputation and Long History
- The programme has been offered in Hong Kong since 1997 with more than 4,550 graduates, and has established a strong local reputation in the market for quality and relevance.
Academically Sound and Highly Practical
- The programme is specifically designed to give a balanced mix in human, technical and cognitive knowledge required for a successful management career in today’s competitive global environment.
- Progression to the Master's programmes, offered by local / overseas universities.
1) This programme is:
- accredited by the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ) to reach HKQF Level 5 (QR registration no. 21/000256/L5; Validity Period: 30/08/2021 to 31/08/2025);
- equivalent to the standing of bachelor's degrees offered by local universities in Hong Kong; and
- recognised by the Hong Kong Government for employment purposes within the Civil Service.
2) Students studying full-time may apply for the government scholarship, grant and loans.
The Government Scholarships offers Scholarships to Full-time students.
The teaching of the programme is conducted by local academics and practitioners. The programme is administered by the School of Continuing and Professional Education, City University of Hong Kong (CityU SCOPE). De Montfort University closely monitors the progress and quality of the programme. De Montfort staff and the External Examiners visit the programme regularly throughout the year.